Welcome to the Freeville Earthship, located outside of Ithaca, NY! Please feel free to explore our site for thousands of pictures and in-depth posts about our process building an earthship.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day



As a citizen of the earth...
I fully have the right...
to harvest water from the sky
to grow my own food in my own home
to harvest energy from the sun and the wind
to contain and reuse my own waste on my own land
to make my shelter comfortable without the use of fossil fuels
and to harvest what others throw away to construct my own home.
I am willing to die to defend these rights and to spread the knowledge of how to 
achieve them to others.
If six billion other people said this as well...
we would transcend the corporations, the governments, and the federal reserve bank.
We, the people, would always survive.

~Michael Reynolds, Earthship Biotecture

No comments :

Post a Comment